Residential Air Duct Cleaning
Let’s Clear the Air
According to the national Air Duct Cleaners Association (NADCA), the average six-room house collects 40 pounds of dirt, dust and allergens in its air ducts each year. That’s a big problem, considering that 40,000 dust mites can thrive in only one ounce of dust. Those little dust “bunnies” contain a host of unhealthy bacteria, fungi and mold. The EPA estimates indoor air can be two to five times more polluted than outdoor air. Even worse, the contaminated air circulates throughout your house every time the heating or cooling system kicks on.
Improved Energy Efficiency and Indoor Air Quality
Your wallet takes a hit as well. The build-up of dirt and debris prevents the air from flowing freely throughout the ventilation system. That means it works harder and costs more to operate. Over time, the problem only gets worse. Clear the air in your home with air duct cleaning and air vent cleaning services from the NADCA certified professionals at Carpet Savers.
It’s also important to realize that many companies limit ventilation system cleaning to the air ducts. Not Carpet Savers. We clean your entire ventilation system, including the HVAC unit, blower, evaporator coil and accessible components, as well as the individual air ducts, from the vent covers to the main trunk line. We also remove the vent covers, clean them, and then put them back in place. From duct cleaning to vent cleaning, we clean every part of your ventilation system.
Dryer Fire Prevention in Your Home
In addition to air duct cleaning, our certified technicians also clean dryer vents. having your dryer vents professionally cleaned regularly not only saves you money in energy efficiency, it can help prevent a dryer fire in your home.
Watch for the following signs that an air duct cleaning is overdue:
- Dirty supply and return vent covers.
- Dark filtration lines on the walls, ceiling or carpet that surround the vents.
- Excessive dust in the home.
- Variance in temperature or air flow throughout the house.
- An increase in the energy needed to operate the HVAC system at desired settings. This may indicate that dirt and debris are blocking coils and/or ductwork, restricting flow and spiking utility bills.
- New furnace or ductwork.
- A recent remodel/construction project.
- Water damage or flooding that occurred in the ductwork, which could cause sediment build-up in the system.
When it comes to air duct cleaning, Carpet Savers never cuts corners. We don’t take what we do for granted. Thats why we’re proud to be NADCA certified. We know that a cleaner, healthier home starts in your air ducts. We’re Carpet Savers. We go beyond carpet cleaning.